Re: black and white seedling

  • Subject: Re: black and white seedling
  • From: Pearl Doyle <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 16:28:29 -0500

Normal conditions: Too much rain during iris season, from our last frost to triple digit temperatures (sometimes overnight), thin rocky soil, too much shade (nope, I'm not giving up my trees). Hail storms and tornadoes make their debut in Palo Pinto county.The one redeeming feature is that this thin rocky soil drains very well.

orders at Sutton's wrote:

Thanks Pearl,
will keep in mind the harsh condition testing.....how harsh are your conditions?