Re: Heaven and Earth (Maybe)

  • Subject: Re: Heaven and Earth (Maybe)
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 08:28:57 -0700 (PDT)

Margie,

I planted one rhizome last September.  It is the one blooming now and there are 7 good sized increases coming off it.  I am a very poor waterer and we only had 4-5" of rain this year, not our usual 13-15".  Looks good to me.

Jan in Chatsworth

Margie Valenzuela <IrisLady@comcast.net> wrote:
Jan and Linda............. Heaven and Earth look heavenly.  Thank you for posting those lovely pictures. What kind of increases does this variety give?  Is it a strong grower?

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.