RE: HYB: TB Plicata/Luminata seedling

  • Subject: RE: HYB: TB Plicata/Luminata seedling
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 22:56:11 -0700

Hi, Margie, I took that picture in my garden yesterday morning.  I really don’t know how to describe that iris.  I consider it a fancy plicata, but geneticists have another name for it.  It has streaking on the tan falls that blend into a solid burgundy band.  It may have some light dotting.  If I have time I will check it again in the morning.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9