Re: TB: Historic COPPER CAPERS clump

  • Subject: Re: TB: Historic COPPER CAPERS clump
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 00:38:40 -0000

Francelle,

Congrats on the blue amoena SA! Also I loved your pink seedling. I
hope it gets intro'd. COPPER CAPERS has good substance here. It's
usual problem are stalks that are too short and don't get above the
foliage. Our winds have been above 20mph for the clump pictured and it
had some driving rain powered by the wind and the photo is the day
after the rain. Makes me wonder if substance is influenced by the soil
content.

Donald

__._,_.___
Recent Activity