Re: SFVIS Spring Show last weekend

  • Subject: Re: SFVIS Spring Show last weekend
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 13:01:55 -0700

Jan, that is so cool seeing photos from your show! It almost makes one feel like they were there.
I think that LA iris - Koorawatha - is lovely!!
And congratulations for winning the Artistic Theme Award. It's a lovely arrangement.  I've never attempted doing an arrangement for any of our shows.  One of these days maybe.
~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.