Re: CULT: Sweethearts Again

  • Subject: Re: CULT: Sweethearts Again
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 09:07:33 -0700 (PDT)

Mike,

Sorry about the missed bloom.  Where are you located now?

Jan

mike theissen <miketheissen@yahoo.com> wrote:
Jan  Yes it was on tour for the St. Louis National, but do to my job we moved and this was our first bloom season at our new place. Unless some of the late TBs and MTBs put up stalks my bloom season may be done. Right now there are no signs of flower stalks in any of my Iris. I also had some seedlings I hoped would bloom but they are in doubt too. Just gives me a quiet year so should be able to get more bedding chores accomplished. Mike

Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com> wrote:
So sorry about your bloom season Mike.  Wasn't your garden on the St. Louis National?  It was a beautiful garden.  Won't you have any TBs either?  You had a lot of them.

Jan in Chatsworth

mike theissen <miketheissen@yahoo.com> wrote:
Rita you are lucky to have bloom, I have had 100% loss on my SDB and IB bloom. I had MDBs Wee Noble and Alpine Lake, SDBs Third Charm and Pitter Patter start blooming a couple days before the deep freeze. I gave them till this week and I broke out all bloom stalks that were showing, the freeze killed all of them. Unless the MTBs bloom in a couple weeks my bloom season is over.   Mike