Re: LA sdlg

  • Subject: Re: LA sdlg
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 00:17:57 -0700

Pearl................isn't it thrilling? I'm so happy for you!  Your very first seedling and what a surprise that it is not the purple you expected. Congratulations!  I would have thought the same thing - that it would have been purple since you had no other LA's around.  And to answer your question - No - they cannot cross with Tall Beardeds.  At least that is what I've heard and often been told. I'd be interested to see if your new seedling changes in form or bud count by next year.  Please keep us informed.
~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.