Sent: Monday, April 23, 2007 1:31 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] LA sdlg

My very first seedling! This is from a beepod on Clyde Redmond, a dark purple Louisiana iris. I really wasn't excited when I found the bud on this one. Clyde Redmond was the only LA iris I had at the time so I expected "just another purple iris". Imagine my surprise when I found this. I am assuming that LA iris cannot cross with TB's?

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Top Scientist

10 Greatest Ever