Re: copperhead

  • Subject: Re: copperhead
  • From: Beth Adams <badams007@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 19:01:09 -0700 (PDT)

Oh Donald - Thanks for the reminder to stay this far north !  I can do snakes, but the poisonous ones worry me.... and our timber rattlers live in very specific areas of the region so they are not near my house (though less than 10 miles away)

-Beth
Upstate NY Zone 4A

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

__._,_.___