Re: Re: Sending pictures

  • Subject: Re: Re: Sending pictures
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:26:56 EDT

In a message dated 4/24/2007 8:08:11 A.M. Central Daylight Time, bzzscheile@aol.com writes:

Barbara Null
Tyler, TX
I have had wonderful personal response with advice on how to make my pictures smaller.  You are a great group.  I am too busy right now to fool with it but as soon as I have a rainy day I will go back to the posts I have saved and try some more tricks.  Part of my problem is that I bought this computer from my son and I have no information about it.  Also I learned to use computers on the fly when I was still employed with no explanation as to why or how it worked; just learned to use it to have a job and only for the purposes of that job.
Barbara, that is pretty much how I got my initial training as well.  We could only use the software the company gave us access to.  I have gotten my experience pretty much thru trial & error.  I practice sending emails to myself to see how pics would appear to others.  You can't really hurt anything as long as you save your original picture on your computer if it is a picture that is important to you.  I was 'jumped on' regarding my picture size when I posted to this site.......like you, I had to learn.  There are 'free' downloads available online also if you just put in PICTURE EDITOR and do a search.  Good Luck
Connie Eggen
Zone 5
Warsaw, Mo

See what's free at AOL.com.