Date: 04/24/07 07:51:37
Subject: Re: {Disarmed} [iris-photos] Re: copperhead

There is a very nice web page on the Brown Recluse at:

On Apr 24, 2007, at 5:53 AM, bzzscheile@aol.com wrote:

Barbara Null
Tyler, TX
I occasionally encounter snakes but what really worries me are brown recluse spiders.  I think I saw one in my iris the other day.  I looked for a long time to see if it had the violin marking and couldn't make up my mind and was afraid too observe any longer.  I understand they do not make webs but capture their prey by jumping.

See what's free at AOL.com.

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group