Re: Seedling 23BT22

Very nice, Bob.  Good color and it is a nice SA.
Jan in Chatsworth

iris4u2@comcast.net wrote:
The Photo of the following seedling was taken in California a couple of days ago on their Region 15 Spring Trek.  I had a few things growing there as one year plants.  My seedling 23BT22 won best seedling for Out of Region Iris.  First photo is of maiden bloom last year in my garden.  Second and third photos are of it growing in California for their trek.  It seems to have lost some if its Maiden bloom pinching and has a little bigger flower.  Enjoy!  The cross is 99AD17 (Conjuration X Sweet Musette) X Last Laugh.  99AD17 is a sib to Dutchman's Dream
Bob In Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Recent Activity