Re: Asking for help on IDs - #2

  • Subject: Re: Asking for help on IDs - #2
  • From: "Linda Hunt" <nakihee@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 20:04:45 -0500

My first thought was tangle web, but I think the colors are mild for that on second look

On 4/24/07, Colleen Modra < colleen@impressiveirises.com.au> wrote:

Jan it's definite not Vibrations, but if your in early season could well be Power Surge. Photos attached
Colleen Modra
PO Box 169
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 2:36 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Asking for help on IDs - #2

Another which seems to ring a bell.  I do not think it is Vibrations because of the color but it looks so familiar.
Jan in Chatsworth

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group