Re: Asking for help on IDs - #2

  • Subject: Re: Asking for help on IDs - #2
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:28:51 -0700 (PDT)

Power Surge looks good for it, Colleen.  I compared the noid with a photo of PS I already had but yours looks much closer than mine did.

Thank you again.  I knew this group would be able to help on most of these.

Jan in Chatsworth

Colleen Modra <colleen@impressiveirises.com.au> wrote:
Jan it's definite not Vibrations, but if your in early season could well be Power Surge. Photos attached

Colleen Modra

IMPRESSIVE IRISES
PO Box 169
CHARLESTON  SA 5244

Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 2:36 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Asking for help on IDs - #2

Another which seems to ring a bell.  I do not think it is Vibrations because of the color but it looks so familiar.

Jan in Chatsworth

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

__._,_.___