Re: Seedling (my favorite this year)

  • Subject: Re: Seedling (my favorite this year)
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:08:15 -0700 (PDT)

Great Mike,
Glad it is on the fast track.  It looks like it deserves it.
Do you have a working name yet?  It reminds me of a crown over the queen's ruff.  Have no clue how that might work its way into a name.
Have fun,
Jan in Chatsworth

orders at Sutton's <orders@suttoniris.com> wrote:
Thanks Jan,
this would be what we call a fast tracker.  Straight to re-select and lined out, if it keeps growing like this it will be intro'd in three years.