Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 4:47 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] help on ID

Here are 3 pictures of a SDB that i have bought for it's looks, years ago, without knowing its name.
It grows very well and is very bright.
I would love to know,  because i've used it in crosses and it would be  better if it were identified.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Top Scientist

10 Greatest Ever