Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2007 5:41 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Non-plicata Broken Color seedlings

No plicata in the background of this seedling.  All falls are splashed, streaked and segmented.  Fourth seedling from non-plicata background throwing broken color.  the other three are out of Double Exposure, this one is (Hot Gossip X Twice Told) X Connie Sue.  I like it but maybe am just biased :-).  7 buds a bit short at 30" but first year bloom so maybe will be taller next year.
Mike Sutton
Think the website is finally up even though it is glitchy.

Top Scientist

10 Greatest Ever

Share and vote

on Bix.com!