Zunk Bug on Iris (1) Another view

  • Subject: Zunk Bug on Iris (1) Another view
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 07:33:34 -0700

The shiny diamonds certainly show on this iris.  It just glistens. Another one of my whites I'm trying to sort. Huge orange beard. Pretty sure it is Lark Ascending. But will check further later.
  • Now just trying to keep up w pixs and file.  I label them Zunk rather than NOID - for unknown and put a Z in front so it goes to bottom of stack on computer list. (Thought I'd better explain what zunk was or is.) HA!
Bug on Iris (1
Linda in CW AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

Top Scientist