Re: CULT: Way too many

  • Subject: Re: CULT: Way too many
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 12:33:36 -0700

Mike, I wonder if you can just save them all. What I mean is that instead of planting ALL of the freshly germinated seedlings, why not just keep some in the pot (or pots) and transplant them in a year or two.  Of course they will not grow much due to their limited space, but if keep watered and protected from too much heat or cold, they will survive. Then as you throw out the undesirable seedlings simply replace them with the ones you already have in a pot.  Just a thought.  I'm sure whatever you should decide will work out.  :-)  Good luck, Mike.
~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.