TB Thunder Quay

  • Subject: TB Thunder Quay
  • From: brimmsplace <brimmsplace@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 19:06:13 -0700 (PDT)

Thunder Quay has not bloomed in the last 2-3 years.  I said if it didn't bloom this year, I would dig it up and toss it in the compost pile.  Nothing like a little persuasion to get things going.
But I can't take a decent picture of the darker iris.  It's not as blue as the pic shows.  I change the exposure on my digital camera and it just makes it either a lighter or darker blue. I can't get the violet to show thru.
Also taken at 5:40 something this morning....ugh!...where's my coffee!!
    (George Sutton, R. 2001), Sdlg. J-121-HH. TB, 38" (97 cm), ML
    "Ruffled blue violet (RHS 90C/D) self, F. slightly lighter around very pale blue beard. Silverado X Kathleen Kay Nelson. Sutton 2002 "

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Top Scientist

10 Greatest Ever

Share and vote