AB: SOUTHERN SONG

  • Subject: AB: SOUTHERN SONG
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 22:13:02 -0500

Flanagan, '93. I've probably posted this one before. I can't quite make
what I see match the official description, but the fiery glow seen around
the signal area shows up in several of Flanagan's things. I've always
intended to see if I could work with it, but never managed to do much in
that direction. Iris names aren't especially important to me, but this is
probably my favorite. Last one tonight.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA