Announcement: Can-West Iris Society News

  • Subject: Announcement: Can-West Iris Society News
  • From: <jacksonb@mts.net>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 9:56:49 -0500

Hello to all,

Just a quick note to let you all know that the Can-West Iris Society (CWIS)
website is up and running. It is designed to provide information for iris
growers in cold climates. We're a relatively new group on the scene but
we're growing every year. So, have a look and see what you think of our
site. Check it out at www.canwestirissociety.info

As well, we are pleased to announce that the CWIS is sponsoring the Canadian
Prairies first ever AIS sanctioned show in Winnipeg, Manitoba on Saturday,
June 7th 2008 at the St. James Civic Centre, 2055 Ness Avenue. In
conjunction with the show, CWIS will also be facilitating AIS Judges
Training on June 6th and 9th, including the Awards and Ballots session.
Sandy Ives and Maureen Mark of Ottawa will be providing the training.
Pre-registration by May 15th is required.

If you have any feedback to share, any comments or just want/need further
information on any of these events, please contact me at jacksonb@mts.net
and I'll do what I can to help. For website questions or feedback, please
contact Debby Nelson at totallyterriers@gmail.com.

On behalf of the CWIS:
B. J. Jackson
Jennifer Bishop
El Hutchison
Deb Petrie

BJ in SW MB, Canadian Prairies, Zone 3(ish)