AB: sdlg MORE REFRESHING X KOKO KNOLL

  • Subject: AB: sdlg MORE REFRESHING X KOKO KNOLL
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 09:48:15 -0500

The interesting thing about this bloom is that it is infused with a true
green throughout all its parts. Though the overall effect is a murky color,
a celery or English pea green is visible. The camera can't seem to really
pick that up, but this comes closest. For me, the nice thing about this
bloom is that its one of my unbalanced chromosome set seedlings that has
managed to not only set seeds, but proved to have a couple of viable seeds
that actually germinated. So maybe in a year or two I'll see something
beyond this result. MORE REFRESHING is a TB and it has the truest green
color present of any I've seen that are described as green. Mostly greens
turn out to be more chartreuse or greenish yellow or are a plant like GREEN
AND GIFTED that really don't have green at all but still give an effect of
being green.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA