Re: Picture File Size

  • Subject: Re: Picture File Size
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" <mgreenfield@cinci.rr.com>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 21:06:08 -0400

"Is it possible that clumps shots be treated as multiple photos. I can get a
photo of a single iris down to under 40kb
but shots of clumps are very hard to get to that size without losing a lot
of quality. I don't think this is specific to
the program I use (photoshop elements), but rather because there is more
variation in a clump shot.

If the subject would cause the photo file size to be bigger a photo of Mt Everest would have to be
7 gigabytes
Mike Greenfield