Re: Photo size

  • Subject: Re: Photo size
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 10:50:18 -0400

If the clump shot photos are a lot more than 100kb even after trimming &
resizing, why not post part of the clump?

I'm not as much interested in seeing a pretty garden photo as I am in
seeing how these irises look when growing in different climates, the
overall look of the entire plant.

Although I do enjoy seeing those oak trees, Donald! (did they survive
the drought?)
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8