Re: TB: Autumn Circus

Hi There Mark & Wendy,

Nice bloom!

AUTUMN CIRCUS, is both new and old to me at the same time!

I had this iris in one of my very first orders.  It lasted two years, but never re-bloomed for me.  (Because of my cold climate, combined with the fact that I don't pamper the re-bloomers like I should, nothing really reblooms for me.)

Since your clump was only 4 months old, you probably have a "fall spike" that decided to come up.  Of the other 3 fans growing, some of them should bloom this fall (I mean, your spring, there in Australia.) :-)

Glad you have some color!

Thanks for sharing!  I'm going to go take some photos of what I have in bloom now. :-)