Re: TB: escaping the compost pile

  • Subject: Re: TB: escaping the compost pile
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 11:15:14 -0400

Try buying a pair of 3.00X reading glasses from a Dollar store (Family
Dollar, the Dollar Store, Dollar General) and putting them on over your
regular glasses. cost $5 or less.

<After> you get your face close to the flower!

Can't see a thing with them on over my bifocals, but they do make great
magnifying glasses. I bought a pair of clip on, flip up half lens type
reading glasses that magnify 4.00x, I think. Heavy enough that, when I
have them on my glasses, I about have to glue my glasses to my head to
keep them in place when I bend over, but magnify enough to see pollen

A big help when daubing. Might not be enough to see texture Sharon is
talking about tho?
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8