Re: TB: the end is near - sdlg

  • Subject: Re: TB: the end is near - sdlg
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:43:44 -0000

It's #11. The numbers in the row go from 1-11, but I only had about 8
seedlings, so some are duplicated. Remember the mess it was.
Everything grown together and rhizomes on top of rhizomes. After I dug
them I just washed all the dirt off and then starting planting them in
rows in the field. I numbered by clumps where rhizomes were all
attached to each other, but there should be at least 3 that were
duplicated but assigned a different number. The mess of MACHO HOMBRE
seedlings has reached the same point. Both the blues and them seem to
thrive on overcrowding. The more crowded they get, the more they
bloom. The blues are doing better as the clumps get thick.
Fortunately they don't make rings.

Donald