Re: Re: HYB: KUPARI X rubromarginata

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: KUPARI X rubromarginata
  • From: "Ann Conway" <amconway@telusplanet.net>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 16:28:22 -0600

Hmmmm, I'll have to do a little research, and probably some ordering. I have pretty much entirely historics, some from the 50's and 60's, but most from the early 1900's through the 40's... (well, I did until the temp went down to zero for the last 4 days-we'll see what lives!)Not much in the way of species....
Ann Conway