Re: TB: the end is near - sdlg

  • Subject: Re: TB: the end is near - sdlg
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 21:22:38 -0500

That's correct. I only sent you 1-10. I remember doing it. I think it was
because the box got full, but not sure. The same sort of mess needs to be
straightened out with the Macho Hombre sdlgs. There's no way I can get in
here and sort them out individually by seedling. They don't seem to mind
the crowding, do they? I managed to extract a single seedling a couple of
years ago and it's done great. Also is doing better as it gets more
crowded. That's iris purgatory out in the field in the background. The
'blues' are beginning to bloom, but it will be a day or so before they
really get going. The blue spot on the far left is #11 and I'll let you
complete the collection if you want. If it's pollen you are wanting, keep
an eye on #1. It worked for me last year and is one of the taller and
heavily branched seedlings.

JPEG image