Re: TB: Wild Vision?

  • Subject: Re: TB: Wild Vision?
  • From: "Linda Hunt" <nakihee@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 08:07:27 -0500

Good Morning Peggy
It almost seems that this iris is a simpler form, almost like Wabash...a much older iris than Wild Vision.  It is so hard to determine.  I find if I someone has a good suggestion of an unknown that I have in my garden---I buy one and plant it next to the unknown.  When they grow up together it is much easier to distinguish.  If they bloom at the same time and the blooms are comparably the same, then I would consider it the right iris.  Pictures tell a lot, but I can never be certain by a picture.  I find just the different shades of color that a monitor on the computer cause, can be misleading! :)   Have a great day all!