RE: TB: Wild Vision?

Consider WABASH  1936, have clumps in my Garden,  very fragrant .

From: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Peggy Cox
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 8:31 PM
To: iris-photos
Subject: [iris-photos] TB: Wild Vision?

Photo E-mail

Play slideshow | Download images

Donald posted a photo of an Iris he called Wild Vision not that long ago. His looked similar to this one in my Iris Collage of the Iris at the Pinelands Preservation Alliance in Southampton, NJ.  My photo below. Am I possibly right on this one? Is it a TB: Wild Vision? Peggy in NJ

#1. TB: Wild Vision?

# 2. TB: Wild Vision?

This MSN Photo E-mail slideshow will be available for 30 days.
To share high quality pictures with your friends and family using MSN Photo E-mail, join MSN
.