Re: Celeste

Nice pictures! Anyone know what the orangy one is behing? Mary Geddes, maybe?
Ann Conway
----- Original Message -----
From: Peggy Cox
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 2:35 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Celeste

Photo E-mail Play slideshow | Download images
Thanks. Went to that Flickr photostream and found 5 photos of the Celeste's there, in that photostream. It definitely looks like this one, also at the same photostream
Believe that I might have more photos of it in flower beds from my visit to the PPA. I never knew that there were so many kinds of Iris out there until I visited the PPA and found this site. I put my PPA photos in a tabletop hobby travel book, www.mypublisher.com to preserve them. When people see it, they ask me what kind, variety they are, is what lead me to searching for their ID's. Yes, my hobbies are photography and gardening. With this book, I can keep on adding more photos to it on my computer and have a copy or two printed up every year, updating it, especially if I keep on going there with my camera in hand every year, like a private progress report on them. Peggy in NJ
2. This one looks like it might have the two varieties of the lavender Iris in it, along with another one.
3. Another view of the same flower bed.
This MSN Photo E-mail slideshow will be available for 30 days.
To share high quality pictures with your friends and family using MSN Photo E-mail, join MSN.

Checked by AVG.