Winner of Region 15 Spring Trek

  • Subject: Winner of Region 15 Spring Trek
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 18:09:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,
This is a photo of Tasco's Absolute Treasure TB 2006.  It won the Clair Barr Award for Best Out-of-Region Introduced iris cultivar seen on our Spring Trek in the Antelope Valley (North of Los Angeles) this past weekend.  I plan to send other photos when I get time but wanted you to see this one.  It was wonderful.  (Of course, so were many others,)
Jan in Chatsworth