SDB: Derive

  • Subject: SDB: Derive
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 10:12:35 -0400

First (and unless we get a more serious freeze, not the last) bearded
iris bloom this year. Also open - first stalk of many on I. germanica,
growing under the drip line from my unguttered roof, buried in heavy
leaf mulch, and my sister's first seedling - SDB from NEGRA MODELO X ?

Ignore the label that says Perive - I misunderstood the spelling.

Even tho it was below freezing here for over 12 hours, it didn't get
below 29 and doesn't seem to have hurt anything.

Thanks Loic.

Linda Mann
TN

JPEG image