  • Subject: Re: Hist: AB: BLUMOHR
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 15:20:58 -0000

I think Terry will prove to be correct and this will match with HUMOHR. My clump of that shows no sign of blooming this year, but the blue cast to the bloom in the photo faded even here in the house. That sort of tint is something I might never have seen if it had bloomed in the Texas sun. So it's much more reddish and matches my photos of HUMOHR very closely. I'll just have to wait for a direct comparison to be sure.