Re: Humohr

  • Subject: Re: Humohr
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 16:12:23 -0000

> Third attempt. Here's hoping

I think the archives are acting funky. There was only one message from April on iris talk showing up a few minutes ago - Rita's from today. Some text only messages aren't showing up in the photo archives, but others are. I've had to log on to the Yahoo archives to access them.

> Here is a photo of Humohr.

That photo really does look what's sitting that vase today.