Re: intro help

  • Subject: Re: intro help
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 08:41:53 -0700

Hi Mike,

I am not sure what you mean by "narrow". It is a little hard to tell from the picture (they can be a little distorted from one perspective or another, but the standards and falls seem a little out of proportion to each other (i.e., the standards seem a little small/short/narrow? for the falls).

The colors and banding don't seem particularly unique on my screen (but the only way to judge is live in the garden) but that certainly does not disqualify it.  I do like the clean boundaries between the colors, and that speaks well for it.  Is there edging on the falls? Can't tell about the flower size. The other growth characteristics are really good.