Photo Request - iris people

  • Subject: Photo Request - iris people
  • From: "elladan tds.net" <elladan@tds.net>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 07:48:44 -0500

I need photos of iris people.

In preparation for attending the 2009 convention and hosting the 2010 convention, I am putting together a small program for our club meeting this week where I would like to match photos of hybridizers - people - with their creations.
I have tons of photos of the flowers, but am coming up short on the people. My camera is usually pointed at the flowers.
I would like photos of the following people:

Bob Van Liere
Bob Annand

Jim Begley
Anna & David Cadd
Joe Ghio
Mike Greenfield
Ben Johnson
Fred Kerr
Larry Lauer
Leroy Meninger
Lynda Miller
Hooker Nichols
Barbara Nicodemus
Lesley Painter
Riley Probst
Markey Smith
Gerald Richardson
Betty Wilkerson
Lynn Markham
Stephanie Markam
Chuck Bunnell
Bryce Williamson
Harold Stahly

I am making this a slide show so photos do not need to be as large as for print.

Send photos to me at elladan@tds.net

Elladan McLeester
President Madison Area Iris Society