TB: "easy wide"

  • Subject: TB: "easy wide"
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 07:52:24 -0400

VIOLET MIRACLE X EASY LIVING. Poor thing was shocked pretty badly when
I dug the clump in full bud to pot and bring indoors to escape freezes.
One of these years, I'll get to see what a "normal" stalk looks like.
Short internodes, but I still can't get over how <wide> these blooms are.

Linda Mann
TN

JPEG image