Seedling

Here is a seedling that pulled me outside this morning.  Just had to get a closer look.  One of the things I like about it is the multiple stalks.  Isn't perfect, but I like it.  Love the colors.

This is in an abandoned bed.  Would have been trashed last fall if I'd gotten to it.  Crosses made in 2005.  In fairness, it was hit with two years of drought.

Pod parent had tea colored standards and a raspberry fall overlay.  Pollen parent was a bitone blue, near amoena.

1812:36(Lemon Reflection x All Revved Up) X 1702-02:(Edith Wolford x (Silverado x Latin Lady)) x Theme Master)

Betty Wilkerson
Bridge In Time Irises zone 6

image/pjpeg