Re: SHOW: English Boxes

  • Subject: Re: SHOW: English Boxes
  • From: sdayres2@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 11:03:52 EDT

MVIS English Boxes have six holes cut in the top.  Underneath the holes are baby jars filled with sand and water.  The box rest on top of the baby jars but are not attached.  The falls should just barely clear the box.  No touching.  You do have to have enough stem to go down into the holes into the baby jars below.

Scarlett