Re: COMP: yahoo & hortnet (was Easy Wide)

  • Subject: Re: COMP: yahoo & hortnet (was Easy Wide)
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 08:58:38 -0400

Thanks Donald.

But you are incorrect about all of us being members. I subscribed
directly to the forum without going thru the yahoo subscription/password
mess on their website. So I don't have a password. Someone posted the
instructions on how to do it.

<All of us are members of that. You just have to use your ID and
password and log in to Yahoo Groups to access those archives. Donald>

Linda Mann