ADMIN: Reminder

  • Subject: ADMIN: Reminder
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 07:38:01 -0700

Just a reminder to all that while all messages to iris-photos are
placed in the archives at Yahoo, all the photos are stripped off.

The complete archives are held at:

http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/

and are open to all.

I don't believe that any message gets placed in the Yahoo archives is
not sent out to the list. That does not mean that some other SPAM
filter in some other message handler won't strip the message for some
reason. Different mail handlers use different black lists (for
instance one of Yahoo's servers may be blacklisted by some other
server.)

John | "There be dragons here"

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA