Re: Bloom 2010
  • Subject: Re: Bloom 2010
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 07:14:32 -0700

Good morning John, Are you planning to use them in a place of honor in the garden  or are you planning to use them in breeding?  I. scariosa  sounds like an interesting candidate (2n-24). Perhaps with a tet aril trying for an OGB+ ?  or even with Quinta or the like?  Thank you for the photos. I now have them in my species folder.