Best Specimen of the Show
  • Subject: Best Specimen of the Show
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 22:55:28 -0700

And actually Best Specimen of the Show is the correct title -

Not to take anything away from Jan's success, here is mine

Line Drawing PCI Ghio '09

The fun thing with PCIs is being able to win Best of Section, Best
Beardless, and Best Specimen of the Show all with the same iris. <grin>

I have to admit it is a lot easier to prep a PCI for the show bench
than a TB. In the time if takes me to prep a TB I can bet 4 or 5 PCIs

JPEG image