AB: LYME TYME X BABYLONIAN FIRES
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: AB: LYME TYME X BABYLONIAN FIRES
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 12:37:44 -0500

This is the 2nd time I've had a seedling using a TB parent with BF pollen
and in both cases the result was similar though the TBs were quite
different. In my experience, it's really unusual to have either of the
parents show up strongly in the results from this type of cross. BF did. I
think I'll see a couple of more from this cross bloom this year. It will be
interesting if the pattern holds true. I wish I could get the pollen to
work with another AB, but so far that's never happened.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA

JPEG image