2009s Blooming in my Garden - OOPS
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: 2009s Blooming in my Garden - OOPS
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 23:41:38 -0700 (PDT)

I am sorry but when I was sending the photos of the 2009s which have been blooming in my garden I misnamed one of the irises.  The 2009 TB by Fred Kerr is correctly named 'Dream You' NOT 'Dream of You'.   'Dream of You' was a 1994 TB also by Fred Kerr.

'Dream You'  2009 Kerr  TB  S. White,  F. White, 1/2" blue-violet band,  beard yellow tipped gold.

I am very sorry.  Please note this change.  Thank you.

Jan in Chatsworth

JPEG image