Re: AB: the experimental family
  • Subject: Re: AB: the experimental family
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 13:28:25 -0000

Yeah. Well, but if you work with ugly you have to be prepared to grow ugly and work through ugly to the end. Not too practical for anyone in a hurry to get a high quality bloom. It's really sorta rare for me to make a cross thinking I'll 'improve' the bloom. I may want to see how something will work and as often as not it has to do with plant growth as the bloom. Maybe if I ever accumulate enough information and experience and have plants I've worked with I'll try it. Probably won't live that long, though. The process of growing something from seeds is fun - and frustrating. The nice stuff I see and often get is due to the hybridizers that produced the plants I use, not to me.