Re: TB: a sdlg group
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

I love yellow irises, espec the front one.

Colleen

Donald Eaves wrote:

Ah, sunny Texas. Only it wasn't sunny this a.m. Drizzle and very overcast
when this photo of three new siblings from 'Lumiere d'Automne' X PRIVATE
TREASURE was taken. Looks like the whole cross is going to be in this
color. Great color for large spaces, though. I'm getting ready for the
TBs, I think. I always regret seeing the ABs become history, but I don't
feel compelled to get out and try to obtain pods on the TBs, so they have a
more relaxing aspect to them.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA